If you subscribed via this website:
- Go to your profile by selecting your name or profile picture from the top right of the page (login first if you need to).
- Go the Subscriptions page in the preferences.
- Press the button to disable renewal of your subscription. Your subscription will remain active until the end of the current subscription period, but will not renew at that point.
- Or, press the button to cancel immediately. Your subscription will end straight away. If you cancel within 14 days of starting a new subscription, and you have not received any copies yet, you will receive a full refund.
- Refunds are not possible after the first 14 days of a new subscription, nor after renewals.
If you subscribed to Lingo Newydd using the App Store on iOS:
- Follow Apple’s instructions in order to cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed via a different method, such as a direct debit or cheque:
- Please contact us to change or cancel your subscription.